The call for ENO Country coordinators 2021-2023 is open until 13 December 2020. Are you interested?
Would you like to:
- promote sustainable development
- encourage the youth and stakeholders to action
- facilitate discussions between schools, ENO network, public administration, companies and other organisations
- build a sustainable future
As an ENO Country coordinator you would coordinate and organise activities in your own country, spread awareness of activities, act as a link between ENO, ministries, local administration, schools, etc., translate material where necessary and report to ENO annually on the activities in your country.
What we are looking for:
- good communication skills
- interest in interacting with different stakeholders
- experience and knowledge in environmental issues, sustainable development, climate change
- sufficient English language skills
- good organisations skills
The ENO Country coordinators are voluntary, unpaid positions, with a fixed operating period of 2021-2023. ENO will provide orientation especially for new Country coordinators and we will host Country coordinator Google Meets meetings 3-4 times per year to discuss current issues.
The call for coordinators for 2021-2023 is open until 13 December 2020. The application form is available at https://forms.gle/RtpBHtHGpVU2pWkJ6 For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More info on ENO:
- Facebook @enoprogramme
- Facebook ENO Teachers (pls note the membership questions when joining)
- Instagram @enoschoolnet
- Twitter @EnoProgramme
ENO does not tolerate harassment of any kind, whether it is related to gender, disability, physical appearance, race, sexual orientation or other. We operate in a transparent and open way. Any member of the ENO team not adhering to our basic operational guidelines will be excluded from our activities.