To respect your privacy we have listed ENO Schoolnet’s main points of handling personal data:
- we collect personal data only when it is necessary
- based on laws and regulations (for example accounting, taxation and association laws)
- communication with our members, stakeholders and financers
- for our everyday operations and activities
- we DO NOT forward personal data to third parties without your explicit consent
- we store data on servers which are based in EU and comply with the GDPR regulations
- we store hard copy files with personal data in a locked cabinet in our office
- only those people who need the data have access to the personal data
Your personal data is any information that can be used to identify you, for example name, email, photos. Whenever we ask for your personal data, whether in writing or via the internet, we have a just reason for it and it will be explained to you in the Privacy statement included on the form or website. If you cannot locate the privacy statement, be sure to let us know at email@example.com. We will update the webpage and also send the PS to you if needed.
Many of our activities are with children under 18 and it is important to acknowledge that their legal guardians will need to consent to giving their children’s personal data.