The call for ENO Country coordinators 2021-2023 is open until 13 December 2020. Are you interested?
Would you like to:
- promote sustainable development
- encourage the youth and stakeholders to action
- facilitate discussions between schools, ENO network, public administration, companies and other organisations
- build a sustainable future
As an ENO Country coordinator you would coordinate and organise activities in your own country, spread awareness of activities, act as a link between ENO, ministries, local administration, schools, etc., translate material where necessary and report to ENO annually on the activities in your country.
What we are looking for:
- good communication skills
- interest in interacting with different stakeholders
- experience and knowledge in environmental issues, sustainable development, climate change
- sufficient English language skills
- good organisations skills
The ENO Country coordinators are voluntary, unpaid positions, with a fixed operating period of 2021-2023. ENO will provide orientation especially for new Country coordinators and we will host Country coordinator Google Meets meetings 3-4 times per year to discuss current issues. For the ENO network and activities to remain transparent, the ENO Country coordinators cannot coordinate similar activities within another internationally oriented organisation at the same.
The call for coordinators for 2021-2023 is open until 13 December 2020. The application form is available at https://forms.gle/RtpBHtHGpVU2pWkJ6 For further information, please email email@example.com
More info on ENO:
- Facebook @enoprogramme
- Facebook ENO Teachers (pls note the membership questions when joining)
- Instagram @enoschoolnet
- Twitter @EnoProgramme
ENO does not tolerate harassment of any kind, whether it is related to gender, disability, physical appearance, race, sexual orientation or other. We operate in a transparent and open way. Any member of the ENO team not adhering to our basic operational guidelines will be excluded from our activities.