The call for ENO Country coordinators 2024-2026 is open until 31 October 2023. Are you interested?
Would you like to:
- promote sustainable development
- encourage the youth and stakeholders to action
- facilitate discussions between schools, ENO network, public administration, companies and other organisations
- build a sustainable future
- volunteer in an international network
As an ENO Country coordinator you would coordinate and organise activities in your own country, spread awareness of activities, act as a link between ENO, ministries, local administration, schools, etc., translate material where necessary and report to ENO annually on the activities in your country.
What we are looking for:
- good communication skills
- interest in interacting with different schools and other stakeholders globally
- experience and knowledge in sustainable development or environmental education
- sufficient English language skills
- good organisational skills
What we offer?
- an active international network of schools, teachers and other partners for sustainable development
- possibility to participate in international events, webinars and twinning projects
- ENO country coordinators can participate in some UNEP events (ENO being a member to UNEP).
- Education and training opportunities in the field of sustainable development
- Orientation, meetings and ICT support for country coordinators
The ENO Country coordinators are voluntary, unpaid positions, with a fixed operating period of 2024-2026. ENO will provide orientation especially for new country coordinators and we will host country coordinator Zoom meetings 3-4 times per year to discuss current issues. In some countries we may have several country coordinators.
The call for coordinators for 2024-2026 is open until 31 October 2023. The application form is available here.
Decisions of the new country coordinators will be made by 15 November. Interviews of the applicants begin in October. Orientation for ENO Country Coordinators 2024-2026 will be given in December. The new ENO country coordinators period starts at 1.1.2024.
Want to know more? Two online Zoom info-sessions are being held:
INFO SESSION 1 : Wed 30 August 2023 at 19:00-20:00 Helsinki EEST time
INFO SESSION 2: Wed 6 September at 9:00-10:00 Helsinki EEST time
Register to the info sessions from here
For further information, please email email@example.com
More info on ENO:
- Facebook @enoprogramme
- Facebook ENO Teachers (pls note the membership questions when joining)
- Instagram @enoschoolnet
- Twitter @EnoProgramme
ENO does not tolerate harassment of any kind, whether it is related to gender, disability, physical appearance, race, sexual orientation or other. We operate in a transparent and open way. Any member of the ENO team not adhering to our basic operational guidelines will be excluded from our activities.